Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just Another Week

Hey there!

Yeah, I'm back for another post so soon after the last! Ha. Aren't you proud of me?

Anyway, it's been kind of an interesting week. On Tuesday, I tried out for the collegiate swing team. I didn't make it, but that was one of the best two hours of the week! There were a couple of people at the try out that I knew. We spent a while learning a short routine and...wait for it....it had a lift and a drop! OMGosh! That was the coolest thing ever! I totally wish we were allowed to do them at the social dances! I can see why we're not, seeing as how I got dropped, but still! It was so fun (the moves, not landing on the ground)!

Other than that, nothing too much out of the usual. Classes, which are almost all going well, my regular dance stuff, and roomies! Taylor is totally infatuated with this guy, and she talks to him lots. I don't really get to see Breann or Janie much because I'm gone during the day and they're either gone or in their room at night.

Kelsee and Anna are still pretty much the best roommates ever! So I was totally stressing over my chemistry last night, and they made Swedish brownies and brought them into my room. We went a little....giddy. It was really fun. And then we decided at 10:45 that we should run to WalMart. Well, we were too late; it was already closed. So we just drove around for a while. They drove to this park and told me to go look into this building. I got out and looked in through the window and it had a freakin' carousel! That totally made my night! Heavenly Father definitely knew what He was doing when he made these wonderful girls my roommates!

Well, I think that's about it for now!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment